- Putting up videos of members on the ACGA website and Facebook page. The videos could be demonstrations, studio tours, interviews, etc.
- Set aside and area at the Clay and Glass Festival for showing the work of brand-new ACGA members.
- Working on outreach through schools and education. Being a mentor. Legitimizing art making as a real job.
- Hiring a professional for ACGA's social media and membership development.
- Promote member Open Studios during the holiday months with an email blast to customers.
- Develop the ACGA customer email list, especially during the Clay and Glass Festival and other exhibitions.
- Developing partnerships with clay and glass related businesses.
- Get together more often!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Report from the Annual Retreat
This is a brief summary of the goals and ideas outlined during our retreat.